Harish KumarHarish Kumar, Asst. Prof. Block II, 428 E Dept. of Mathematics, IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India – 110016 hkumar at maths.iitd.ac.in Office Phone: +91-11-2659-1481
- December 2012 – Currently: Asst. Prof. at Dept. of Mathematics, IIT Delhi, India (Link).
- October 2011 – November 2012: Post-Doc Fellow at BACCHUS Team, INRIA, Bordeaux, France (Link).
- July 2009 – July 2011: PostDoc Research Fellow at Seminar for Applied Mathematics, D-MATH, ETH Zurich, Switzerland (Link).
- July 2004 – June 2009: Ph.D Research Assistant at Seminar for Applied Mathematics, D-MATH, ETH Zurich, Switzerland (Link).
- May 2009: Ph.D. (Dr. Sc.) in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
– Thesis Title: ”Three Dimensional High Current Arc Simulations for Circuit Breakers Using Real Gas Resistive Magnetohydrodynamics” (PDF)
– Supervisor: Prof. Rolf Jeltsch, Seminar for applied mathematics, D-MATH, ETH Zurich (SAM).
- March 2004: Masters of Science (MS) in Mathematical Science, Indian Institute of Science (IISc.) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bangalore, India.
– Thesis Title: ”Hamilton-Jacobi Equations with Discontinuous Hamiltonian”
– Supervisor: Prof. G D V Gowda, TIFR Center (Currrently TIFR-CAM), Bangalore, India (Link).
- May 2001: B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics, MD University, Rohtak, Haryana, India (Link).